The SIGMA 30mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Sony lens offers a combination of high-end optics, compact design and an attractive price. It is suitable for all basic photographic methods. The lens with a focal length of 50mm offers an angle of view very similar to the human eye. Open wide the lens aperture (F/1.4) and play creatively with the light of still life or portraits. Or close the aperture for large depth of field and shoot landscapes. You can also enjoy the beautiful bokeh effect.
SIGMA 30mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Sony Key Features
- Excellent optical performance, compactness and price ratio
- Aperture of F1.4 for creative photography
- Standard focal length for natural perspective (similar to the human eye)
- Minimum focus distance of 30cm
- Construction with elements for optical distortion correction
- Smooth bokeh (9 diaphragms)
Compact lens with optical distortion correction
Due to the latest Sigma technology, optical distortion correction and high performance, this lens has excellent parameters. You will definitely enjoy it for frequent carrying.
Fast and accurate focusing
The SIGMA 30mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Sony contains one aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element which provide excellent light levels at the edges of the image while minimising the chromatic aberration. The special stepping motor of the lens enables fast and trouble-free autofocus (AF) and video recording.
9 lenses in 7 groups
Angle of view:
Number of diaphragms:
64.8 × 73.3mm