The air purifier is certainly the necessary equipment if you have an allergy at home or you are having trouble with other breathing problems. Throughout the year you will breathe clean air without dust, pollen and harmful substances.
Breathe in fresh air
The air purifier is definitely one of the necessary additions to your household equipment, if you suffer from allergy at home or you are having trouble with other breathing problems. It effectively reduces airborne dust, formaldehyde and other toxic substances. It also destroys bacteria, microbes, mites, pollen, allergens and other harmful substances that normally surround us. The device improves breathing and purifies the air from harmful agents.
It can be used both in the home, office, school facility or medical environment. The advantage is easy handling, maintenance, very quiet operation, and low weight for trouble-free transport.
- Filtration rate up to 320m3/h - CADR (amount of cleaned air)
- Removes up to 99.9% of dust. PM 2.5 (particles less than 2.5 microns)
- It cleans up to 93.5% of volatile organic compounds. TVOC (volatile organic compounds in the air)
- 7-stage air purification
- 5 types of removable, solid filters - Aluminium dust prefilter - Catalytic filter - Formaldehyde filter - Antibacterial filter - HEPA filter + UV sterilizing lamp + Negative Anion Ionizer
- Very easy to replace individual filters
- Switchable function of ionizer and UV lamp
Easy control and an intelligent sensor
You can control the purifier with a touch panel or remote controller, so you do not have to get out of bed and you can comfortably activate night mode. The noise level is reduced to just 29dB for a comfortable sleep. An advantage is a child lock or Smart mode that sets the optimal program.
The panel displays the level of pollutant dust (PM 2.5) in real time using three different colours on the display.
- Green - excellent air quality (up to 60PM 2.5)
- Orange - Medium level of pollution (61-150PM 2.5)
- Red - High Pollution Level (151PM 2.5 and above)
The advanced seven-stage filtration will keep the air in your home clean. It fundamentally affects well-being, whether from a health or mental perspective. The purifier is suitable for rooms of 20-60m2. The filters dispose of flying dust with a 99.9% success rate, but also remove airborne formaldehyde and other toxic substances.
Filter type (which can be ordered):
- R-9600F1 (metal filter) - replacement approximately 1x every two years
- R-9600F2 (two-sided filter - photocatalyst and formaldehyde) - exchange roughly once a year
- R-9600F3 (double-sided filter - antibacterial and HEPA) - exchange approximately 1x per year
- R-9600UV (UV lamp) - Replacement approximately 1× in two to three years
- Aluminium filter - captures larger dust particles - hair, animal hairs, pollen, and other rough pollutants that pollute the air. The filter is washable.
- Catalytic filter (photocatalyst) - acts as an effective catalyst that decomposes formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia and other toxic substances at room temperature. They usually surround us in every household. They are released, for example, from furniture, carpets, curtains, bed linen, etc. It also destroys bacteria and viruses without secondary pollution.
- Formaldehyde filter - Contains non-toxic nanocrystals and, in conjunction with the catalytic filter, decomposes even the smallest particles of toxic substances. The filter is made of materials of the highest quality and long service life. Tests for this filter have shown excellent results. 90% formaldehyde was removed within 1 hour in a 30m3 room. This filter is also capable of regeneration.
- Antibacterial filter - made of very dense, nonwoven cotton (import USA). This 5 micron filter has many features. It cleanses bacteria, absorbs moisture and prevents mold formation. It also captures the finest dust particles and micro-organisms, ensuring clean air output.
- HEPA filter - is made of microfiber and is capable of capturing particles with a diameter of more than 20 nanometers, such as molds, bacteria, viruses, allergens and solid dust particles, with a success rate of up to 99.9%. The HEPA filter is an abbreviation for the "High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter," which means a highly efficient air particle filter. It was originally developed for American NASA. It is also commonly used in medical facilities and pharmacy.
- UV lamp - Ultraviolet radiation of 365nm wavelength breaks DNA bonds of all bacteria, resulting in perfect sterilisation of air. It also serves to clean the air, eliminating cigarette smoke and smell of mold in the room. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Ionization - By releasing negatively charged oxygen ions, air quality is greatly increased. Another advantage of this feature is the elimination of positively charged particles - dust, bacteria, viruses, smoke, etc. This feature can be turned on or off.
Suitable for rooms:
20 million ions/cm3
Child lock, automatic shut-off switch and safety grid for air outlet