What is included with Microsoft Office 2019 Standard 2019 SNGL OLP EDU ?
Key features of Microsoft Office 2019 Standard SNGL OLP EDU
- Electronic license SNGL OLP EDU for 1 device at school
- Requires Windows 10 or Mac OS in the current version
- It includes classic desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook from Office 2019, plus OneNote for Windows 10
- Installation is possible on 1 personal PC or on 1 Mac
- This includes 60 days of free Microsoft support
- Licensed for use in schools
Excel in Office 2019
Excel 2019 in Office 2019 will enhance your presentations for better scale work, new chart types, and other features designed to help you use your data in reporting and identifying trends and opportunities. In addition, you can use the Timeline visual chart to display the sequence of events in chronological order along the linear timeline.
Outlook in Office 2019
Outlook 2019 offers attractive new smart features. You can get better results with them. For example, you can highlight your most important contacts by adding a @ symbol to their name in your emails or calendar entries, you can easily validate travel reservations and package delivery, and prioritize your most important messages by prioritizing your inbox.
Magnifier in PowerPoint 2019
With the zoom function, you can move your interpretation to a whole new level by introducing a linear interpretation using interactive images. The zoom feature gives you more flexibility and allows you to continue the interpretation without having to leave presentation mode . The listeners will stay focused and the effect of zooming in and out will attract their attention.
Open License - OLP is a multi-license agreement that offers you the ability to obtain electronic software licenses and Software Assurance (SA).
- the first purchase minimum is at least five licenses in any combination of products or a point 5 value license, or products representing subscriptions, cloud plans (Office 365), and all products with "qualified"
- Software Assurance is counted as one license
- the minimum amount for an order or extension of an Open License agreement is only one license