VR Headset for Scientific Purposes
The Looxid VR Headset is the realisation of an innovative idea. It integrates two eye-tracking cameras and six EEG brainwave sensors that monitor the brain activity of a user and interprets the information collected to determine their emotional state.
Careful User Evaluation
All data measured by the headset are sent to a special application for detailed evaluation. It is possible to get a clear picture of what stimuli cause the person to respond with fear. This method of therapy provides completely new possibilities for treating various mental conditions.
Key Features of the Looxid VR Headset
- VR headset for scientific purposes
- Records eye and brain activity
- Not designed for playing VR games
- For phones with a size of at least 5"
- Compatible with Android 7.1 and above, data processing is also available on MacOS and Linux