Exclusive Intel NUC Hades Canyon mini computer
A multimedia computer does not have to be a big humming box at all. Intel has introduced a new generation of the popular NUC Hades Canyon mini computers. For the first time ever, AMD has been working with the Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics chip. This makes it a great device for playing games like The Division or the latest Tomb Raider.
Key features of the Intel NUC 8i7HVKVA mini computer
- Sufficient performance for multimedia deployment
- 4 core CPUs with a maximum frequency of 4.2 GHz
- The powerful Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics can also handle a full range of Full HD games
- Built-in 16GB SO-DIMM DDR4
- NVMe SSD with capacity of 1000GB + free slots for two M format discs2
- Supports up to two 4K monitors
- The PC comes with the Windows 10 operating system
Integrated Intel Core i7-8809G CPU
A key element of the next-generation Intel NUC mini PC is the Intel Core i7-8809G processor. The base operating frequency is set at 3.1 GHz, but it flies up to 4.2 GHz during full load. In total, 8 fibers offer high potential even for more demanding users. It is a multichip solution that contains not only the CPU itself, but also the already mentioned Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics chip.
High number of connectors
Despite its small size, the Intel NUC 8i7HVKVA offers an unexpected number of connectors. At your disposal, you'll get plenty of USB ports including the modern USB-C. An important part is the graphic connectors in the form of HDMI and two mini DisplayPorts with a 4K @ 60Hz output. As expected, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 are integrated.