The EB-536Wi delivers superior-quality images and a host of additional features as standard to give users more for their money. Ideal for classrooms or small meeting rooms, this projector can be wall or ceiling mounted. It also includes a range of interactive features, including a fast-syncing pen for precise writing, which are available to use straight out of the box.
- Exceptional image quality: Epson’s 3LCD technology displays brighter images and more accurate colours
- Equally high white and colour light output: Screen can be seen clearly even in brightly-lit rooms
- Clearer detail: Increased contrast ratio of 16,000:1
- Short throw ratio frees up workspace: Projects a larger image in a shorter distance
- Longer lamp life means low TCO: 10,000 hours in eco mode / 5,000 hours in normal mode
Complete with 3LCD technology, the EB-536Wi displays superior-quality, bright images with more accurate colours. The image can be seen even in brightly-lit rooms thanks to an equally high white and colour light output. Image detail is clear thanks to a high contrast ratio and our new short throw lens means sharper images and improved focus.
The lamp in the EB-536Wi now lasts up to 10,000 hours in eco mode. The projector even conserves power during presentations by automatically adjusting the light output depending on the content. The A/V mute function pauses the presentation and dims the lamp by 70% to conserve energy while the projector is not in use. The projectors' built-in 16w speaker means audio content can be played directly through the projector, without the need for additional external speakers. The microphone input transforms the projector into a PA system, meaning presenters can be easily heard in a classroom environment.