The BeoPlay P6 Natural Portable Speaker will be popular with a wide range of users. Music fans appreciate its wide frequency range, added amplifier and 360° sound system with the quality exemplified by Bang & Olufsen. For those who are often busy making calls, the hands-free calling option via the built-in microphone is convenient. The BeoPlay P6 Black can pair with the source device through Bluetooth. Some functions can be controlled by a single programmable key.
The BeoPlay P6 Natural offers versatile control options
The control panel located on the top of the BeoPlay P6 Natural speaker contains a total of 5 buttons. In addition to the volume controls and the Bluetooth button, it also includes a configurable universal switch. With the BeoPlay mobile app (available for free on Google Play / iTunes ), you can set whether to play the Play / Pause feature, receive calls, or activate a voice assistant on your phone.
Hidden Benefits: Waterproof & Leather Strap
The BeoPlay P6 Natural speaker has a powerful 16-hour battery for continuous playback. It is charged through the built-in USB-C port and takes about 3 hours. The overwhelming but beneficial benefits of the BeoPlay P6 Natural also include an IP54 seal (water and dust resistance) and a two-layer leather strap which makes it much safer to carry the speaker around with you.
Speaker Beoplay P6 Natural
USB-C to USB-A cable
Key Features of the BeoPlay P6 Natural Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless pairing with the source device and up to two other speakers
- 360° Bang & Olufsen sound system with high-quality amplifier
- Continuous playback up to 16 hours (charging approximately 3 hours)
- Built-in microphone for answering phone calls or starting a voice-activated assistant
- Two 1.5" broadband speakers and a 4" woofer for powerful bass
- Water and dust resistant (IP54)
- Retro design with two-layer leather strap for safer transport