This black BeoPlay P6 is a powerful and portable Bluetooth speaker that will appeal to a diverse range of users. Music fans will appreciate its wide frequency range, high-quality amplifier and True360 Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound. For those who are often busy making calls, the hands-free calling option via the built-in microphone will come in handy. It is quick and easy to wirelessly pair the BeoPlay P6 with source devices through Bluetooth. You can also control smart features using the programmable OneTouch button.
BeoPlay P6 Black Offers Many Control Options
The control panel located on the top of the BeoPlay P6 Black speaker contains a total of 5 buttons. In addition to the volume controls and the Bluetooth button, it also includes a configurable OneTouch button. In the BeoPlay mobile app (available for free on Google Play/iTunes), you can set whether to use the Play/Pause feature, receive calls, or activate the voice assistant on your phone.
Hidden Benefits: Waterproof & Leather Strap
The BeoPlay P6 Black speaker drive has a powerful 16-hour battery for continuous playback. It is charged through the built-in USB-C port and takes about 3 hours. The BeoPlay P6 Black also boasts an IP54 rating (splash and dust proof) and a two-layer leather strap to ensure safe transportation.
Speaker Beoplay P6 Black
USB-C to USB-A cable
Key Features of the BeoPlay P6 Black Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless pairing with the source device and up to two other speakers
- 360° Bang & Olufsen sound system with high-quality amplifier
- Up to 16 hours of continuous playback (charging approximately 3 hours)
- Built-in microphone for answering phone calls or using the voice assistant
- Two 1.5" full range speakers and a 4" woofer for powerful bass
- Water and dust resistant (IP54)
- Retro design with two-layer leather strap for safer transport