AXAGON EE25-S6 SCREWLESS WHITE universal external screwless box with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface designed for 2.5 "SATA hard drives or solid state drives. Quick and easy swapping of discs in the box without the need for screwdriving. The SATA III / 6G UASP-enabled interface allows you to enjoy the maximum speed of SSD drives. Reading S.MART information monitoring the condition of the external disk.
The compact, aluminum AXAGON EE25-XA6 ALINE enclosure with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interfaces for 2.5" SATA hard drives or SSDs.
The current SATA III/6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the fast speed of modern SSD drives.
Supports TRIM to reduce the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information, which monitors the condition of the connected disks. Support for putting the connected disks and enclosure into sleep mode.
Lightweight yet durable, aluminum case for perfect mechanical disk protection and excellent heat dissipation.
The well-shaped, brushed-surface of the case ensures an elegant look and prevents unwanted fingerprints.
Easy installation of the hard drive and automatic software installation can be handled by a complete layman.
1x USB 3.0
Ports: 1x SATA 6G
Format: 2.5" HDD, SSD
• Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transfer speeds of 12/480/5000 mb/sec (full/high/super speed).
• Support for 2.5" SATA III/II/I disks of max. 9.5mm height of all capacities without limitation.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6gb/sec.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transfer transmission rates of up to 3gb/sec (300MB/sec).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5gb/sec (150MB/sec).
• The total bandwidth/transmission rate of the enclosure is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5gb/sec).
UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support.
• SSD/HDD boot support in disk enclosure.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown support - disk automatically goes to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity.
• HDD Auto Stop support - the disk turns off after your PC spins down.
• Connection via USB 3.0 mini B female connector.
• USB 3.0 cable USB 3.0 Type A male / USB 3.0 micro B male 60cm long is included.
• Supplying the power via USB 3.0 up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• A blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
Simple disk installation:
The disk connects directly to the motherboard's SATA connector, inserts it into the enclosure, and the front panel is fastened with two screws.
Compact dimensions: 130 x 78 x 12.5mm; external enclosure weight: 75g (without USB cable and disk).
Supported Operating Systems:
MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions) with kernel 2.6.x and higher.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
USB 3.0 2.5" external enclosure, USB 3.0 60cm long cable, mounting screws and screwdriver, printed multilingual manual in ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK.