The ultra-compact All-in-One AXAGON CRE-X1 MINI card reader supports all current memory cards including the latest SDHC and SDXC cards.
Despite its compact dimensions, the performance of the AXAGON CRE-X1 MINI memory card reader, equals that of many dedicated card readers. This is a full-featured All-in-One reader.
The reader is equipped with 5 slots to read all current memory cards.
In the fifth slot of the reader, you can directly insert a microSD card, without the need for any adaptor. This allows you to easily transfer data. For example, transfer your favourite music from your phone.
The latest SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards are supported in the SD card slot up to a capacity of 2TB.
The LED indicates the correct insertion of the card and flashes during data transfer. Reader power supplied with old USB.
external all-in-one reader
1x USB 2.0
Memory card support:
• Micro SD slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, TransFlash,
• XD: xD Picture Card, xD Type M, xD Type M, xD Type H, SmartMedia cards are not supported,
• CF slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Type II, CF Extreme III, CF Ultra II, Microdrive, Magicstor,
• SD slot: SecureDigital SD, SDHC, SDXC, SD SD, SD Ultra II, SD ROM, MMC MMC, MMC-II, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, HS-RS-MMC, RS-MMC Dual Voltage, with miniSD adapter, miniSDHC, MMC Micro,
• MS slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Magic Gate, MS Duo Magic Gate, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo, MS ROM, MS Select, Memory Stick XC, with M2 adapter (MS Micro).
Support for Flash Cards Specifications:
CF 2.0 (UDMA 0 - UDMA 6), SD 2.0 (SDHC, up to 32GB), SD 3.0 (SDXC, up to 2TB), MMC 4.4 (8 bit), MS 1.43, MS Pro 1.05, MS Pro HG 1.03, MS XC 1.0, xD 1.2.
The chipset used allows higher read and write speeds for high-speed Compact Flash cards.
Optimized xD-H card support for higher read and write speeds.
In file managers, the reader is only indicated as a single new drive (it does not search for an active drive with the inserted card).
Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1.
Support for transfer speeds of 12/480Mb/s (full/high speed).
Full support for Plug and Play and Hot Swap.
Hardware support for Error Correction Code (ECC) and Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
Connection via mini B female USB connector. In mini B male / A male USB 2.0 cable adapter, 10cm long, for connecting to a PC.
Supplying the reader via a USB bus (bus-power).
An LED indicating the correct card insertion and data transfer.
Dimensions 75 x 37 x 13mm, weight 23g (without USB cable).
Supported Operating Systems:
MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and later (all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows OS supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux 2.4. x and higher.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and install completely automatically.
Card reader and 10cm USB connecting cable.