AXAGON CRE-D4 HANDY Mini Reader for easy reading and writing of the different memory card formats most commonly used in digital cameras, cameras and smartphones. The four slots directly support all common versions of microSD, M2, SD / MMC and Memory Stick.
Enjoy full surround sound on any computer with the AXAGON SOUNDbox external USB sound card.
The 8-channel USB audio adapter ADA-71 allows you to connect stereo systems with 7.1, 5.1, or 4.0 channel surround sound or 2.1 or 2.0 stereo speakers.
The AXAGON ADA-71 SOUNDbox sports a wide range of features, meaning you will never face a situation when you are missing some crucial audio input or output.
7.1-CHANNEL AUDIO • EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT HARWARE OPTIONS
The standard headphone 3.5mm output is complemented by a premium feature in the form of a second headphone output with a 6.3mm connector. This saves you from needing an adapter.
6.3mm & 3.5mm HEADPHONE OUTPUTS
Four analogue outputs for connecting up to eight speakers complement both types of digital S/PDIF outputs – the optical Toslink and coaxial RCA connectors. With this sound card, linking to the amplifier will be absolutely hassle-free.
Another nice feature is the card’s AC3 pass-through support.
OPTICAL TOSLINK & COAXIAL RCA OUTPUTS
Two 3.5mm inputs allow you to connect a stereo microphone.
Another analogue line in input enables analogue signal recording.
Finally, there are both types of digital S/PDIF inputs - a Toslink optical and a coaxial RCA connector for digital signal recording.
STEREO MICROPHONE INPUT • LINE-IN • DUAL DIGITAL INPUTS
MUTE button to turn off the microphone.
Second MUTE button for instant mute.
Two buttons for comfortable volume control.
Xear 3D application for setting up the equaliser, recording and playback volume options, loudspeaker shift, karaoke functions, environment type and size, or surround sound simulation on two speakers.
MUTE & VOLUME BUTTONS • XEAR 3D APP
• 8-channel analogue 16-bit output (4x 3.5mm stereo jack):
1. Output for centre-channel speaker/subwoofer
2. Output for left / right side speaker
3. Left / right speaker output, stereo speaker output for 2-channel configuration
4. Output for left / right rear speaker
• 2-channel analogue 16-bit headphone output (1x 6.3mm stereo jack + 1x 3.5mm stereo jack)
• 1 digital S/PDIF optical output with Toslink connector and 1 digital S/PDIF coaxial output with RCA connector to connect the adapter to the amplifier, AC3 pass-through support
Sampling frequency, resolution and output converter noise (DAC):
• Analogue - 44.1 / 48kHz @ 16-bit for playback
• Signal-to-noise ratio (Output SNR) ? 96dB
• Harmonic distortion (Output THD + N) ? -88dB / 0.0056% (20Hz ~ 20kHz)
• Stereo microphone 16-bit input (2x 3.5mm mono jack)
• 2-channel analogue 16-bit line in input (3.5mm stereo jack) for analogue signal recording
• 1 digital S/PDIF optical input with Toslink connector and 1 digital S/PDIF coaxial input with RCA connector for digital signal recording
Sampling frequency, resolution and input converter noise (ADC):
• Analog - 44.1 / 48kHz @ 16-bit for recording
• Signal / noise ratio (Input SNR) ? 88dB
• Harmonic distortion (Input THD + N) ? -82dB / 0.008% (20Hz ~ 20 Hz)
Buttons and indicators:
• MUTE button to turn off the microphone
• LED indication that the microphone is off
• MUTE button to turn off the system sound
• Two buttons to control the system sound volume.
• LED indication of connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transfer (blinking).
USB 2.0 interface full speed 12Mbit/s and USB 1.1 compatible.
Connection via USB 2.0 mini B female connector.
USB 2.0 cable USB Type A male / USB mini B male 1m long included.
Concurrent full-duplex recording and playback.
Easy to install due to full Plug and Play support.
Option to connect your device while running with Hot Plug support.
Supports Serial Copy Management System (SCMS).
Complies with IEC60958 specifications.
Dolby digital audio streaming with digital S/PDIF output.
Adapter power supply via USB bus (bus power) - no additional power required.
CMedia CM6206 chipset used.
Dimensions 142 x 92.5 x 28.5mm. Weight 158g (without cable).
Xear 3D software allows:
• Equaliser settings (10-band equaliser, 12 preset modes)
• Adjusting recording and playback volume (adjustable speaker volume + 12db to -96db)
• Speaker Shifter
• Selectable environment type and size (27 effects - concert hall, music club, room..., 3 sizes of the listening room)
• Karaoke settings (reverb, pitch change, vocal suppression)
• Surround sound simulation on two speakers
Supported operating systems:
MS Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and later (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.6.X and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.X and higher.
Note:: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and installed completely automatically.
Notice: To use multichannel audio in Windows (no multi-channel sound is supported in other operating systems) and to connect via digital optical output, you need to install the drivers available for download at www.axagon.eu.
USB 7.1 audio adapter, 1m USB cable, printed installation manual ENG / CZ / SK / PL, packed in a cardboard box.